WHEN…..will you reclaim your health?
|* ADD/ ADHD||* Eczema/ Psoriasis||* Sinusitis|
|* Anxiety/ Irritability||* Depression||* Allergies|
|* Fibromyalgia||* Bloating/ Gas||* Asthma|
|* Constipation/Diarrhea||* Heartburn/ Reflux||* Ear Infections|
|* IBS/ Colitis/ Crohn’s Disease||* Fatigue||* Weight Imbalance|
|* Joint Pain/Rheumatoid Arthritis||* Headaches||* Weak Immune System|
Learn how to balance the single root cause behind each of these conditions as well as what YOU can do to help
yourself or a loved one stop suffering.
“The Gut Connection”™
Presented by Dr. George E. Springer and Susan Bucci, CCP
This is NOT another informational lecture designed to recruit you as a patient or give you something else to buy! Drawing on Dr. Springer’s 30 years of clinical experience in helping people who had almost given up hope, he openly shares key components of his proven protocols in this enlightening, hands-on training workshop designed to empower YOU to help yourself, family and close friends.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- The exact nature of this “gut imbalance” and precisely how it contributes to such a wide range of health problems.
- The causes of this imbalance and why it often goes undetected.
- How to perform a safe, accurate, non-invasive, procedure to identify this imbalance and a way to remove the guess work, allowing you to determine personalized, natural solutions to resolve the condition.
- Another unique method to reveal any hidden food sensitivities that are further contributing to the imbalance and an effective process for correcting them.
- Knowledge, skills and techniques that you can take with you to improve and maintain health while actually saving money.
You will take with you: Our exclusive take-home supplement kit that will allow you to put to use the skills you will learn to help take your health and your life to a whole new level.
Here’s what one parent had to say: “My 12- year-old daughter, Samantha, went from D’s to A’s once we identified and corrected her gut imbalances. I can’t believe the difference in her performance and her attitude. We have a lot more fun together.” DS
Click Here to see the dates of our next workshops: (Due to the hands-on nature of the workshop, seating is limited to pre-registered attendees only.)
Disclaimer: The Personal Health Connections TM training program is not intended to be a substitute for an accurate medical diagnosis or proper medical care by a licensed doctor or qualified medical professional. The information given in the course should not be attempted without first consulting a licensed physician. The facts, experiences, insights, and theories presented at our Personal Health Connections TM seminars are meant to educate, inform, enlighten, and stimulate the participants only. This presentation is not intended to be used as medical advice. If there is anything received in writing or anything presented at the workshops that is known to be inaccurate, potentially harmful, or does not make perfectly good sense, you are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible.